Digital Marketing Basics
In this workshop you will learn what digital marketing is and how you can use it for your business.
- SEO – Learn what Google looks for when ranking your website and how to get above the competition.
- Blogging – The importance of content marketing, why you should set up a company blog and how to do it effectively.
- Social media – An overview of of the platforms and how best to use them.
- PPC – A look at Google Adwords and using pay-per-click adverts to promote your business online.
- Email marketing – Email is alive and kicking and why you should be using it.
Directions & Parking
Take the Dunkeswell road out of Honiton and off the A30 trunk road, cross Langford Bridge over the River Otter. After 150 yards turn right, Woodhayes Farm is the first drive on left.
“Sat Nav” : Please be aware that our post code will take you to “Otter View Farm” which is the next working farm on the right after Woodhayes. We have large signage at our entrance.
Also, although there is enough parking on site, if you are travelling with someone else and are able to share a car, that would be appreciated.
To be eligible to attend this free workshop you need to be based in one of the following local council areas: East Devon, Mid Devon, West Devon, South Hams, Teignbridge or Exeter. If you are unsure, you can check by entering your postcode into the Government Council Checker. If you are outside of these areas please call us on 01837 659 059 before making a booking to avoid disappointment on the day.