Digital Marketing Basics
This workshop is for East Devon residents, not currently trading or registered with HMRC .
In this workshop you will learn what digital marketing is and how you can use it for your business.
- SEO – Learn what Google looks for when ranking your website and how to get above the competition.
- Blogging – The importance of content marketing, why you should set up a company blog and how to do it effectively.
- Social media – An overview of of the platforms and how best to use them.
- PPC – A look at Google Adwords and using pay-per-click adverts to promote your business online.
- Email marketing – Email is alive and kicking and why you should be using it.
To be eligible to attend this free workshop you need to be based in East Devon and not currently trading or registered with HMRC. If you are unsure about whether you are based in East Devon, you can check by entering your postcode into the Government Council Checker.
If you have any questions about the eligibility criteria or information you need to bring with you please call us on 01837 659 059 before making a booking to avoid disappointment on the day.