New Business Startup Health Check
Thanks to funding from South Hams District Council, we’ve put together a FREE online health check webinar for your new business.
Starting a business is often a very exciting and busy time, particularly in the early stages. Having got your business idea off the ground, it’s a good idea to take a step back, take stock and evaluate your next steps. This is often a critical time for any business, when you need to start attracting customers, develop a plan for growth and make sure nothing has been overlooked in the flurry of activity when launching your startup.
In this 2-hour session, one of our experienced business advisors will take you through a checklist to guide you through the early stages of your business and help develop a roadmap for the future.
- Effective market research techniques and identifying your target audience.
- Marketing strategies to attract (and keep) your first customers.
- Developing a strong marketing plan for business growth.
- Understanding profit vs revenue.
- Financial forecasting, budgeting, and setting financial objectives.
- Loans and borrowing.
- Understanding and managing VAT.
- Using a SWOT analysis to understand your market and plan for the future.
- How to price your products or services to maximise revenue.
- Using online accounting software to manage your accounts and self-assessment tax.
It is a live and interactive session, so questions are more than welcome at any point.
Date: 29 July 2021
Time: 1.00pm to 3.00pm
To be eligible to attend this free workshop you need to be based in South Hams. If you are unsure, you can check by entering your postcode into the Government Council Checker.