Small Business Sustainability: Reaching Net Zero
If you’re looking to understand and adopt environmentally friendly practices for your small business then this is webinar is for you!
In this free, 2-hour webinar, we’ll be guiding you through what becoming Net Zero means for your businesses and how to take steps to start reducing your carbon footprint.
In June 2019, the UK committed to reducing greenhouse gas emissions by at least 100% by 2050, compared to 1990 levels. Acting now on cutting carbon can have many advantages for your business, such as:
- cutting energy and transport costs
- qualifying for tax benefits
- meeting environmental regulations
- attracting new customers and investors
- attracting and retaining employees who care about the environment
Rome wasn’t built in a day so we’ll take you through the actions you can start to take, big or small which will help you lead the charge to Net Zero. During the session will we cover how to:
- Benchmark your carbon footprint with similar businesses
- Understand what makes a green business a good business
- Create a green programme
- Use, reduce, re-use, and recycle as core business practice
- Access and make use of financial incentives and allowances
- Develop a carbon neutral supply chain
- Boost your green credentials with accreditation schemes
By the end of the webinar you should be equipped with the knowledge to start your business on the road to Net Zero.
Date: 3 November 2021
Time: 10.00am to 12.00pm
To be eligible to attend this free workshop you need to be based in South Hams or West Devon. If you are unsure, you can check by entering your postcode into the Government Council Checker.