Farm Admin Essentials: Microsoft 365 tools to improve admin processes
This workshop will explore the wealth of tools at your fingertips with Microsoft 365, each one designed to make managing your farm easier and more productive. With the support of one of our skilled trainers, you will discover –
– SharePoint and OneDrive for effective cloud storage and real-time collaboration
– Lists, To Do and Planner for successful project and task management
– Teams for integrating people, content and communications
– OneNote and Lens for capturing and collating information and notes
– Power Apps, Power Automate and Power BI to build powerful data driven connections, processes and reports
This workshop is suitable for participants with a basic understanding of M365, who want to use it more productively to support their agricultural business.
This is an online session, delivered via Zoom. Joining details will be sent to you 48 hours before the workshop. This session is being delivered by digital skills specialists and social enterprise, Cosmic.
This workshop is part of the Future Farming Resilience programme & is available to any farmer or land manager in Devon, Somerset, Dorset, Cornwall, or the Isles of Scilly currently in receipt of BPS payments.